Friday, July 30, 2010

Monthly issue.

So much for wanting to start writing again. Haha.

Never really found the spare time and energy to begin writing. Discounting the time I spend to work, interact with people (instead of computers), interact with computers (games, not anything else constructive), eat and sleep, there's just about nothing left. Or so I think.

Okay, I admit. I'm lazy.

There hasn't been anything much else going on. Work is generally fun. *Note the lack of enthusiasm. Haha. But it's not really all that bad. Just a few bad sheep in the flock, which are easy to ignore.

My 4D numbers have been missing by a single digit lately. Is it telling me to continue buying them because I'm almost there? Or is it trying to tell me to stay away since I'm always going to miss them again? Maybe I should save that few bucks a month and get myself a happy meal.

Not been saving as much as I want to. Batam trip next week, and a few other expenditures here and there. Hopefully things will work out by the end of this month!

Wow I'm beginning to realise how disjointed my thoughts are.

Going for a good meal tomorrow! Expect an update to make you hungry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home